If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Things with wings at Crafts and Me

******Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces click HERE for details******

It is time for another challenge over at the Crafts and Me challenge and this time is the digi teams turn but I could not resist this gorgeous new stamp any longer :D She is from the brand new release and called Golden guitar fairy.



I have coloured her with the following pro markers and flex markers:
Hair ; Gold, Canary, Lemon
Skin ; Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Top and eyes: Midnight blue, French navy, Azure
Shorts; Cocoa, Cinnamon, sandstone
Wings;Burgundy, Amaranth Red, Lipstick Red
Outline; Pastel Beige
Guitar; Red gold (metallic marker), Burgundy, Amaranth Red, Lipstick Red, Umber, Henna, Cocoa

Then just for that touch of sparkle I have added some sakura stardust clear pen to her wings. For the back ground I have used something new to me a stampin' up stampin' around roller called music notes. The ink is also from Stampin' up and I have to say I got a whole load of colours so expect to see more of them. This one is soft suede and I have also used it for the distressing rond the edges. If there is anything from stampin' up you would like just drop me an email and I will order it for you and you will only need to pay £1 postage rather than the normal £4.95. Also at the moment if you order £45 worth or over you will get your choice of stamp set free from their sale-a-bration range :D The deal is only available till the 31st of march.
The gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store.





1 comment: