If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Emboss it with Kenny K


This week we at Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges have a brand new challenge where we want you to use embossing on your creation. There is an amazing prize up for grabs again and here is what you could win.....

5 Digi's from Kenny K's Downloads



and Marianne Design
is giving away this lot....
A clear stamps and a fancy edge die and pack of ribbons. from there popular ranges.
For more information on new releases from Marianne Design please follow them on


For my car I have used the brilliant Home Improvement I have coloured her with promarkers and then attached her with foam pads so she stands out a bit. For the embossing part I have used a cuttle bug embossing folder on the yellow card then gone over it with some green ink to make it stand out a bit more.

I have coloured her with the following pro markers:

Skin:Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair:Lipstick red, Mandarin (flex), Sunflower, Lemon
Top:Green,Bright green,
Hat:Gold, Canary, Lemon
Shorts:China blue, Cornflower blue
Shoes/gloves: Sandstone, Canary
Drill: black,Cool grey 5, silver metallic


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Drunken stamper - Texture
Crafty Ann - Bold and bright
Crafty Catz - Favourite things (I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kenny K, Promarkers and the black gems)
The stamp man - Texture
C.R.A.F.T. - No DP

No comments:

Post a Comment