If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Aliah!


Morning everyone, I hope your all ok, huge hugs for those who aren't! I've had a poorly girl (katie) all week, she started last Saturday & spent all week on the sofa watching rubbish, or curled up on our bed (my craft stuff is in our bedroom) so she could be with me! Little love was really bad, she's getting there now tho thankfully, as we are off to the footie this afternoon, keep your fingers crossed it stays dry!! We are off to the Molineux to see Wolves v Blackburn....sore throat time I think lololol!!

Anyhoos its time for a new challenge over at CES & this week the theme is

CHARMED!

so just add a charm to you creation! Now I have roughly a hundred of these thing & could I find one I liked lol, nope! So I asked NIge to pick one he thought went with my card....what do you think of his choice?
I have had this image since last October when I went away on my crafty weekend, there was a voucher in my goodie bag, to spend on digi images from Crafts & Me. I thought it was about time I used her lol!! If any of you are interested in joining us this October on our crafty break, you will get loads of goodies for your money as well as meeting some of the nicest people. People I wouldn't normally know are now friends for life! If you are interested there are a few spaces left, why not ask hubby to treat you, an early Christmas prezzie! Pop over & check out the accommodation it looks amazing!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Cardmad Fairy- moms the word
Crafts For Eternity- special mom
Crafty Catz- mom or special lady
Totally Papercrafts- favourite things (promarkers, flexmarkers, pink &  my Ecraft)

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Aliah' by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
6" square card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Eyes- cyan
Hair- umber, caramel & sandstone
Flowers- vermillion, shocking pink & cerise
Dress- sky blue, azure & true blue
Butterfly- lavender & amethyst

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Journey' by Authentique from Crafty Emma's Store
Pink card my stash
Blue paper by Kodak
Hearts & star stamp by Molly Bloom (cyan)
Doily die cut by Marianne Design LR0169
Bracket cut on my Ecraft using font already on my laptop
Pink mini blossoms from Crafty Emma's Store
Aqua divine twine from Crafty Emma's Store
Butterfly charm from Crafty Emma's Store

Thank you for stopping by today, have a fab weekend & keep your fingers crossed Wolves win & it stays dry lol!! hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and color palette! The Authentique paper is perfect and I just adore your layout.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there shell! how are you! love your card. the image and the color combo. we have been sick over here too, a lot. hoping its ower now.
    big hugs!

    ReplyDelete