If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Playing in the sugar bowl

Well it has been ages since I have played along at The Sugar Bowl but I could resist no longer :D And have you seen their new release of fairy stamps? If you haven't you really should they are just too cute. I NEED them all lol. For now till I get my new little sweeties here is an oldie but a goodie. She called Fizz and you can get her from Funky Kits HERE. I have coloured her with pro markers and glazed her wine bottle so it shines. The papers are a mix of Papermaina's capsule collection and Bearly Mine. The gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from craft work cards.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl - I have followed the sketch and the colours and wine bottles in the picture inspired me.
One stitch at a time - Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous papers and such a sweet image too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card, love the papers you have used, gorgeous colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete