If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Crafts and Me use orange


This time at the Crafts and Me challenge it is my (Amy :D) turn to pick the challenge and so I thought I would challenge myself as well and went for a colour challenge. I decided on orange as it is a colour I hardly ever use but I also thought it would fit for the season.


The brilliant sponsor for this challenge is WHIMSY STAMPS and they are kindly giving a $15 gift voucher to the winner!



For my card I have used the stunning Genevieve available HERE from Crafts and Me. I have coloured her with pro markers and added sparkle with Sakura stardust pens to her wings and then glazed them with glossy accents. The papers are a mix of Bearly Mine and Pink paislee hocus pocus. The beautiful die cut frame is from Marianne D and it is called Double frame LR0141. I have added gems and peel offs from my stash just to finish it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment