If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Saturday 8 October 2011

Perched at Dawn

I know I am late but there is a great challenge over at Crafts and Me challenge which is anything with a digi goes. This pretty pair is a digi called perched at dawn available HERE from Crafts and Me. I have used my good faithful promarkers to colour them and you can get your pro markers in the Crafts and Me store HERE. The heart pearls in gold and brown are also from the store you can grab them HERE.
The Frame is a Spellbinder nestie and the foliage is a Marianne D die called Mistletoe you can get it from HERE at Cuddly Buddly. The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts UK and I have stuck them where the Mistletoe berries would have been on the die cut. The sentiment and DP are available at Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz tag and the DP is from Prima's Alla-prima pack.





1 comment:

  1. wow Amy this is stunning, amazing colours for this beautiful image, she is so gorgeous isnt she
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete