If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

CANDY ALERT!!!

I have a midway card for you for the current Marianne's Design Divas challenge today but before I get to that I wanted to let you know about some great candy there is over there right now...

Marianne is so happy that we have nearly at 300 followers over at Marianne's Design Divas that she has given some great candy for one lucky follower. All you have to do to enter is
1. Be a follower of this challenge blog
2. put a picture of the candy on your blog with a link back to this challenge site (so we can we hope get even more followers)
3. add your name to the little blue frog linky thing on the Marianne's Design Divas blog.

How easy is that!! And one person picked at random on the 1st of January will win all this lot....



So what are you waiting for get yourself linked up HERE:D

So now onto my little card. I have used some great stamps from the Marianne D range as I seem to always be reaching for the dies and wanted to change it up a bit. This is what the whole set looks like and it is just £9.99!!!

I don't know about you but I LOVE flutterby's so as soon as I saw this stunning set I just had to have them lol. You can get the whole set from HERE at Cuddly Buddly.
The card as you can see I have kept really simple just the butterfly in the center and I have curved its wings a bit so it looks more 3d and added a gem. The paper that I stamped the butterfly onto is also Marianne D, from Eline's Merry Little Christmas pack also available at Cuddly Buddly HERE. I have mounted the buterfly on blue card stock and the gold frame is a a spellbinder nestie. The background I have stamped with a peacock feather stamp I found in my collection in a couple of colours then I have inked all the edges and added more bling to finish it. Well the current Marianne's Design Divas challenge is sparkle after all.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Make it Monday -Anything goes
Truely /madly crafty - Inspirational picture. I have used the blue and gold and the sparkle from the picture as my inspiration
Dream Valley - Sparkle
Pan pastel - Animals
Quirky Crafts - CAS

No comments:

Post a Comment