If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

2 quick LOTV cards

You can't get much more CAS than these but I think they are such cute images I didn't want to take away from them. They are both from the cute squares nativity set at
Lili of the valley. I have not even coloured them they were pre coloured. I have added some touches of sparkle to the stars and things with my sakura pens as I can never leave thing totally as I find them lol. You can get (and I have) both of these images in stamp form too if you like to be able to choose the colours and play even more.
The inking round the card I have a gain used my dream weaver brushes to do and the ink is versa magic Night sky. The sentiment is from Paula Pascual stamps and the card stock and gems are from my stash.


I am entering them for the following challenges:
Lili of the valley - Anything goes
Lollipop crafts - B is for...blue and bling in my case :D
Paper creations ink - Christmas theme
The crazy challenge - Stars or snowflakes (I have gone for stars)
Craft your passion - 'Tis the season

No comments:

Post a Comment