If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Birthdays at Crafts and Me


It is time again for another challenge at Crafts and Me challenge and we would like you to make a birthday creation :D How easy is that! And we have a great sponsor....

Letraset and the prize is this set of 5 Brights Promarkers



For my card I used the Hannah Lynn's pretty Alice Lost stamp available HERE. I have coloured her with promarkers and brush markers. The stamp and the papers I had in my weekend bag. The papers are Authentique's Journey set and you can get them from Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment is also from Crafty Emma's Store. The gems were also in my weekend bag.
I hope you all have a good week and stay check back here tomorrow for information on how you can join in on the next craft getaways next year :D


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Anything Goes - Stitches real or faux
Party Time Tuesday - Bling it on
Craft your passion - Anything goes + brown
Incy Wincy Designs - Stitching
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment