If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Saturday 1 October 2011

Kimmie and Simon

I got this pretty lady ( Natsuko available HERE) a while ago now and this is the first chance I have had to ink her up. I have paper pieced her dress and lantern with some Bearly Mine papers. The rest of her I coloured with a mix of pro markers and sakura stardust and metallic pens so she also sparkles and shines :D
The flowers were sent to me by the amazingly sweet Vanessa. Thank you again sweetie they are going to get very well used trust me :D I have again used 2 different sets of nesties for the circle. The sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store. The paper is from My minds eye.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - I have used their great sketch
Simon Says - Anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment