If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Friday 30 September 2011

Owl be there



It has been way way too long since I have inked up one of these TGF cuties and I just could not hold back anymore :D The papers are all from the First edition Dessert Bloom pack available from Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment and card candies are also from the store. I used a couple of spellbinder nesties to cut the circle and the frame around it.
The border is a Martha Stewart punch.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Anyone for Anya - I have used their sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Animals
Paper crafting Journey - Die cuts and punches

No comments:

Post a Comment