If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Saturday 29 October 2011

Kenny K Polka Dot Challenge

Hello there hope you are all well and warm this week. I had a lovely evening last night. I went to Leicester Square with three friends to Haagen Daaz for some ice cream mmmmm!!! I am just showing you the card I have made for my challenge, The Paper Pad Challenge.  I decided to offer some FREE Polka Dot papers for you to play with. I used some manly colours and some feminine colours so you have a choice of which you would like to use.
 I made this card for some inspiration! I used the Kenny K image I got on my Crafty Weekend Away. It is coloured with flexmarkers. I  added some faux stitching and left it without sentiments and embellishments to give it a fresh and clean feel xxx

The Kenny K Challenge is to Get Dotty so I am entering my card into this challenge xxx


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments:

Post a Comment