If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Saturday 29 October 2011

Blue fairy

This is one of the cards I made on Amy's Crafty Weekend. I love the sentiment which is from Whimsy stamps The image is from Crafts and me and is one that we were lucky to have as an exclusive preview on the weekend. Can't wait to see the series when it is released into the crafty cosmos. I coloured it with promarkers. The corners were from
Linda and the paper was Back to Basics Christmas Collection.
I am entering this card for the Crafts and Me challenge which is blue.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the colours and the glitter highlights
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete