If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Sunday 19 June 2011

More house mouse fun from Joanna Sheen

The challenge over at House Mouse Challenge Blog is to use jewels and you know how much I love House mouse and sparkle so I had to take part :D
I think this little one is so cute I can put this card on here now as my friend that I sent it to has got it. I think the pearls just finish it off. This little mouse is from the close shave unmounted set and you can get them from Joanna Sheen's store HERE. I have coloured him with pro markers. The sentiment is also from the same set. The paper is from papermania's blueberry pie set( available from Crafty Emma's Store) , the ribbon is from my stash as are the pearls.

1 comment: