If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Crafts and Me in stitches

This time around it is my turn to host the Crafts and Me challenge and I have chosen the theme of stitches. They can be real or faux but have to be there somewhere.

For my card I have used Skulls and stars stamp available HERE from of course the amazing Crafts and me store. I have coloured her with promarkers that you can also get from crafts and me. I wanted her to be the main focus so have kept the embellies to a minimum just some pearls in the corners. All the stitching is faux as you can see. For the finishing touch I have inked around the card blank with blue and then black using my amazing dream weaver stencil brushes.




2 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous hun!
    Love the colour its lush!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, oh oh oh oh sooooooo fabby hunny, i love the colour combination, the layout oh everything so excited to see this make today

    ReplyDelete