If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Va Va Voom!


This week over at MAWTT its my turn to pick a theme & as our sponsor is Kenny K, there was only really one theme I could think of!!

VA VA VOOM!!

so get out your sexy ladies & join in the fun !


I thought this image was just perfect for Nige's birthday card, will have to hide it until May lol!


After watching all the motor sport that was on TV last weekend, we decided to get tickets to go to Donnington to see the British Touring cars (I loves Jason Plato, he also does 5th Gear) & also to see the truck racing so much fun!! Can't wait! 

Got our holiday first, we go on Saturday, I will still be posting cards, but not sure how much time I will have to comment! But no worries I will catch up with you all when we get back!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Papercraft Star- Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters- men (for my hubby)
Whimsey Inspiration-use ribbon
Karens Doodles- for a male

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Honey Sparks' by Kenny K
5" square kraft card blank
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Lips- lipstick red
Hair- umber, caramel, sandstone & champagne
Top & shorts- lemon, canary, sunflower, lipstick red & crimson
Earrings & glasses frame- lipstick red
Boots- burgundy, crimson & lipstick red
Glasses- cool grey 5 & 4

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Basic Black' set by Crafty Chaos
Red & yellow paper by Kodak
Ribbons, pit pass & flag my stash
Ribbon border punch by Woodware

As I said earlier or sponsor this week is the fab
  Kenny K the winner will receive 5 digi images of their choice!

Thank you for stopping by today & leaving me a comment! Please try & pop over to the main blog & see what fab Va Va Voom creations my teamies have made!
Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment