If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Kenny K new Occupation release and new challenge

I am soooo sooooo excited you just have to see the new release over at Kenny K's Downloads. They are new out today and I think I am in love with them all.
We also have a new challenge for you over at Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges to go with the new release which is to have a work or new job theme to your creation. There is a great prize as always and this time it is....

Kenny K will be giving this weeks winner a wonderful, 5 Digital stamps of the winners choice from his store.
and also we have
Go Kreate giving a load of goddies to the lucky winner



For my card I have used the brand new sassy lady called "Hot Fuzz". See I told you they are great! I have coloured her with the following pro and flex markers:

Skin: Saffron, vanilla, Ivory
Dress, boots and hat: Midnight blue, Egyptian Blue (flex), True Blue & black, Coll Grey 5 & 3
Hair: Umber, Henna, Cinnamon, Sandstone

The touches of metallic I have added using Promarkers metallic pens in gold and silver then I have glazzed her sunglasses as I just couldn't resist. I kept the rest of the card nice and simple so she stands out.


No comments:

Post a Comment