If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Back in the sugar bowl


I hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to New year. I had a good Christmas and was very spoilt. Thank you to everyone that very kindly sent me gorgeous cards and some crafting goodies as well. I also gave my lovley boy friend a wish list of stamps and other yummy stuff but the most of it was made up of stamps from Funky Kits. What can I say I am addicted lol
I have a card made from one of my new cuties called Let them eat cake (you can get her HERE). I have coloured her with pro markers and added sparkle with sakura pens. The embossed green card has been made using a cuttle bug dots folder and then I have inked the edges of everything with purple ink. The flower ribbon is from Marianne D, you can get it in a load of colours from Bunny Zoe but I have gone for black here. The pearls are from my stash as are the black peel offs and the sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store in the cats life press range.




I am entering this for the following challenges:
The sugar bowl - I have followed the sketch and not used any DP
Party time Tuesday -Anything goes
Kaboodle doodles -Angels or faries
Make it Monday -Anything goes



I also thought I would show you another new addition to our house this is my new kitten that we got just before Christmas. Once apon a time my poor Christmas tree looked quite nice but if you look closley you may just be able to see what the problem is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment