If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Shabby/Vintage Crafts and me

It is time for another great challenge over at Crafts and Me challenge this time we would like you to get the shabby/vintage feel to your creation.
Our Sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons
And the Prize is the fab new Snow Tree Ribbons!

For my card I have used the pretty Melody Wishes and right now she is on sale :D I have coloured her with pro markers and then mounted her on foam pads so she stands out. The lace is Marianne Design Creatables Die - Lace Edging - LR0161 that I have then inked with Brilliance orchid ink pad. I also used the orchid pad to ink the card blank and then edged it with black ink. The DP is from First edition Bird song pack. The sentiment and the papers can be brought from Crafty Emma's Store. The pearls are from my stash.

If you have not seen I am organising some crafty get togethers for next year if you would like to come or just see more about it please check out The crafty weekend blog

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative Challenges - Free for all
Hooked on craft - Something punched or die cut
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Addicted to stamps - Pearls and lace (I am hoping my lace die counts)
Crafting when we can - A female birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment