If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Let the music inspire you...!!!

Hiya just hopping in to share with you a card I have made for the Craft and Me Challenge they want us to " Let the music move you". The first record I ever brought was " The Land of Make Believe" by Bucks Fizz I love it to this very day so this is a card that is inspired by it xxx

I am so happy that we got some gorgeous stamps from the new range of Janna Prosvirina stamps from Crafts and Me in our goody bag on the A Crafty Weekend Away that I went on in October.  I used this gorgeous stamp called Clematis. She is coloured with Flexmarkers of which I purchased having tried them at the weekend away. The papers are also from the goody bag as is the sentiment. I added some cosmic shimmer twinkles and a floral arrangement from my Paper Flower expert  CD rom from My Craft Studio.




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments:

Post a Comment