If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Sunday 6 November 2011

A celebration at Kenny K



It is time for another Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges and the theme is celebration :D it can be any type of celebration so I have gone for a birthday card. I have used the sassy, fun Kitty Katastrophy. I have broken away from my beloved digi's and used the rubbah version of her that you can pick up HERE from Whimsy stamps. I have coloured her with promarkers and added some metallic touches with sukura metallic pens. The papers are from Authentique's Journey pack. I have used a Tim Holtz distressing tool to distress all the edges and even used it on the sentiment that is from Crafty Emma's Store. To finish it off I have drawn the dots around the card blank and the image.
The papers, stamp, gems, sentiment and all the stuff I used to stick it all down was in my craft weekend bag.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges - Celebration
Whimsy Inspires - Monochromatic

1 comment: