If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Sunday 23 October 2011

A pondering fairy



I absolutely adore this card and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to part with it :D The image is a gorgeous fairy crafts and me stamp, she looks like she's pondering something, and it's my first time using promarkers to colour - needless to say these are now on my Christmas list :D

I made the background papers using two different shimmer mists onto white card, a purple one and a pale yellow one, (which the photo does no justice too as they're really sparkly) then finished off with some ribbon, pearls and these gorgeous flowers from my goody bag.

Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is amazing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is such a beautiful image and the colouring is gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh this is gorgeous love the image and your colouring is beautiful thanks for your lovely comments on my card hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete