If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

A fairy nice Christmas

I just had to have this super cute fairy when I saw her over at Mo's Digital Pencil store she is called Teen fairy Mia. I have coloured her with promarkers and then added some sparkle with sakura stardust pens. The papers are a mix of Bearly Mine and Dove craft papers. The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts UK and the sentiment is from craft work cards. The frame is a spellbinder die cut.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Bronte and Bella's challenge - Inspired by a song (fairy on top of the Christmas tree)
Make it monday - Anything goes
My partner in crafting crime - Photo inspired (I have been inspired by the colours)
Christmas Inspirations - Die cuts or punches
The squirrel and the fox - One for the girls
The cute and girly - Anything goes and a blog hop
Sparkles Christmas challenge - Christmas song (fairy on top of the Christmas tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment