If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Saturday 17 September 2011

Happy Birthday house mouse


You know how much I LOVE the brilliant and super cute house mouse stamps and decoupage and everything else they do so when I saw that House mouse and friends challenge is having a massive birthday hop I just had to take part :D
For my card I have used the adorable stamp from the unmounted range at Joanna Sheen called Ice cream. I have coloured them with my promarkers. For the background I have made my own using a swirly stamp I got from the show at Sandown yesterday. I have stamped it in Distress ink (walnut) and then used my Dreamweaver stencil brushes to add lipstick distress ink from the edges towards the center. The sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment