If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

A summer swim

It is the Digi teams turn again this week and they have a prize of your choice of 6 digi stamps from the brilliant Crafts and me for the winner!
How amazing is that I wish I could win that one :D
Well you know I adore the Crafts and Me digi's so of course I could not resist joinin in. The challenge is to make something inspired by Summer. I have done a few summer themed cards lately and this time I have gone for a swim and found this gorgeous mermaid. Her name is Columbine and you can catch her HERE. I have coloured her with pro markers and sakura stardust pens so she sparkles. The back ground of the card I have stamped with some swirly clear stamps by Hero arts and then inked all the edges with my great Dream weaver stencil brushes. Then to finish it I added the pearls for the little extra bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment