If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Marianne Designs goes vintage


This is my first time entering the Marianne Designs challenge. I know I have been slow but I have only just found out about the challenge.
You have to make something with a vintage feel and of course use Marianne Designs items. I have used a collection of her gorgeous dies for this card. The bird it's cage and the flowers are all Marianne dies. The bird die is LR0149 the cage is LR0146 and the flowers are LR0163.
The papers are all from Bearly Mine. I have torn them to add to the distressed/vintage feel and then inked all the edges.
The prize is this beautiful creatable Doily set donated by Marianne Design. so I could not resist taking part :D

I have mounted the bird on foam pads so that it stands out from the rest of the card and the sentiments are from a great stamp set that the amazing Vanessa kindly sent me. Thank you sweetie they are gorgeous I can see they will get a lot of use.

2 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card! i must get those die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just stunning hun....just love it!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete