If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Crafts and Me ribbon

It is time for another Crafts and Me challenge and the digi team is running this one :D All you need to do is use some ribbon on your creation. The prize is the winners choice of 6 digi's from Crafts and me.
For my card I have used this gorgeous digi called Felicia (available HERE) I have coloured her with promarkers and then added touches of sparkle with sakura pens and stickles. The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts UK, the sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store the sheer ribbon is from Fantastic ribbon and the other ribbon and gems are from my stash.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Paper playtime - Digi summer theme
Stamping and scrapping challenge - Bling
Crafty calendar - Under the sea

2 comments:

  1. wow, brilliant card with wonderful colouring!

    lovely, how you created your card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant. A great image beautifully coloured, well done. Jx

    ReplyDelete