If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Add a flower

This week at Crafts and Me challenges we want you to add a flower :D.
The Sponsor for this week is THE STAMPSMITH

For my card I have used the great deco Cocktail couple stamp available from Crafts and me. I have coloured them with promarkers and sakura stardust pens so they sparkle :D. The backing paper also sparkles and it is from First editions available from Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment is also from Crafty Emma's Store. The flower is from my stash as are the gems and the metal leaf was sent to me by the lovely Linda (thank you sweetie).



No comments:

Post a Comment