If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Monday 17 January 2011

Loving House Mouse with Joanna Sheen

I just have to let you all know about the new Valentines range of House Mouse stamps that are now in the store at Joanna Sheen. How cute are these....They are just £9.99 each!! What a bargain I know that I am going to be making an order very, very soon. Till then I am still loving the other sets.....
This card has been made using the spring daffodil set available HERE. I have coloured them with promarkers and then done some matting and layering and mounted it on foam pads so it stands out a bit. The backing paper is from My Minds Eye True blue set available from Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment and gems are also from Crafty Emma's Store.

4 comments:

  1. Love it Amy and such gorgeous colours!!!

    I adore House Mouse products so may have to invest!!! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, just love your card.
    I'm going to be stocking them hun....been waiting for the new ones to come out ;-)
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous hun I love the image you have used. Think a little shopping trip is in order....I keep saying I will not buy anything else until I've at least inked up all my new stamps but then people keep tempting me.....lol not that I mind of course lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely precious! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete