If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Saturday 25 December 2010

What this is all about

Ok everyone this is a site just for a crafty weekend. I am looking at having a get together in October next year and getting some great crafty companies involved if I can so that we all have a goody bag to play with.
The plan is basically so that we can meet up and have a craft together face to face. There will be about 12 places and I am looking at a youth hostel as the venue as we can rent it out and they have large rooms we can all get together in have a drink and a craft and get to know each other better.
If you are interested it will be about £150 for the self catering weekend and that will include a goody bag to craft with if all goes to plan.
I am going to keep this updated with the companies that are involved and will post about what each company so you can check them out as we go along.

Hugs

Amy xx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic Amy, price, location and everything well done on getting this set up you are a STAR !

    only thing i need to know will be the dates are we are off to celebrate my 30th oct/nov time.

    Hugs, Sarah-Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you need to avoid? I was thinking 8th and 8 & 9th Oct 2011 but not booked yet so can amend it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it all sounds fabulous Amy...well done hun for organising everything so far.
    You can pop me down as a sponsor, I will provide some goodies for us to play with too.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a star Amy this look fantastic hunny. I love the location. Count me in and please let me know confirmed dates asap so I can get hubby booked off work for childminding duties he he xxx
    Would you like me to ask anyone for sponsorship. Lynette from SP may offer some goodies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay this is going to be so much fun :D I am all excited! Pascale if you would like to ask Lynette that would be great the more the merrier. Emma thank you sweetie of course I will put you down as sponsor I was going to be cheeky and ask you lol :D
    Right I am going to start a list of those who are a yes at the moment in a tab so I can keep track and will get the date set properly in the new year if that is not too late for you Pascale as need to do some ringing round and stuff and people are likely to busy right now (to be honest I am a touch rushed myself lol) I am looking at the weekend of 8th and 9th if possible though so can pencil that in if it helps.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous idea Amy, please count me in, could also do with dates a.s.a.p. but the new year would be fine for that.

    Thanks for organising hun.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you like it Joanne I have added you to the list hun. Will get the dates ASAP I promise as I need them too :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep soons good to me hun....even better if its the 8th n 9th cus its my birthday lololol xx
    cud do with knowing dates asap hun xx

    ReplyDelete